Safeguarding Training Courses
Given the current situation, we have taken the decision to postpone face to face training to ensure that we are not taking front line colleagues away from supporting the COVID:19 incident. However we are introducing limited courses for virtual training.
Please keep checking back on the website for further updates. Thank-you for your co-operation in this matter.
If you wish to apply for any of the training listed, please be mindful that there is an expectation that you complete a pre-course evaluation form and a further post-course evaluation after attendance.
If this process is not completed we may not be able to issue you with a certification of attendance and you may be refused a place on future courses.
- Basic safeguarding Adults training
- Contextual safeguarding
- Domestic abuse and elderly people including the Carole checklist
- Domestic abuse and teen dating
- Graded care profile revisit
- Financial abuse awareness and pathway
- Multi-agency approach: Adults affected by domestic abuse
- Multi-agency approach: Children affected by domestic abuse
- Neglect tool training (graded care profile 2)
- Practitioner resilience
- Problematic gambling
- Raising an Adult safeguarding concern
- Recognising and Overcoming Childhood Neglect
- Self-neglect awareness and pathway
- Wellbeing for Education Return Covid-19
- Youth mental health first aid
Other events organised by Blackpool Safeguarding Boards
Training from other organisations
- Awareness of forced marriage resource pack
- Boing Boing resilience workshops
- Horizon - Drug, alcohol and sexual health