Please refer to the table of contacts or send a message to a department using the form below.

If you need to request support for a child, please contact / 01253 477299.

If you are sending a safeguarding referral / alert about an adult, please send this direct to / 01253 477592.

Send us a message

Please complete the form and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.

Please do not submit a safeguarding referral / alert through this page. Please see relevant contact details above.

Contact Form

Useful Contacts

Worried about an Adult?
Adult Social Care
Worried about an Adult? (emergency out of hours)
Adult Social Care
Worried about a Child? (available 24 hours)
Children's Social Care
Worried about a Child or Adult?
If the Child or Adult is in immediate danger