GIR Champion Network
Getting it Right for every Blackpool Child and Family requires a dedicated multi-agency approach to service delivery. Working in this way and at the earliest possible opportunity increases the chances for our children and families to thrive, be well supported and fulfil their potential to grow up safe, healthy and successful.
Getting it Right Champions have an important role within their organisation in raising awareness around the importance of early identification of childhood and family issues which supports the Getting it Right for Every Blackpool Child and Family strategy.
As a Getting it Right Champion you would be able to proactively help draw your area of work and others together and you would be expected to:
- Be the link for your own organisation or service.
- Be the link between your service area and other organisations or service areas.
- Be the representative for your service on the Getting it Right Champions Network.
- Help to cascade information through your service.
- Distribute leaflet/posters as appropriate.
By being a Getting it Right Champion you will receive support from the Early Assessment Team who will:
- Be an available resource for any issues that come up.
- Organise regular Champions meetings, where you can meet and network with other Getting it Right Champions.
If you would like to be a Getting it Right Champion, or if you would like to nominate someone, please contact Suzy Robertson on 01253 607319 or firstname.lastname@example.org