- Date: 17-03-2021
- Venue: @ The Grange, Bathurst Avenue, Blackpool, FY3 7RY
*TO BOOK ON THIS COURSE, PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
This one day workshop will support you to explore your own resilience as a practitioner. This one day workshop is aimed at practitioners; both newly qualified and experienced, students, community workers, volunteers and public sector workers.
This training day focuses on practitioners, across different professional groups, offering insights into, ‘What are the best approaches to support practitioner resilience?’ And to debate how practitioner resilience can be shaped in the current context of practice.
The workshop will cover:
- Evidence based models that support and deepen understanding of practice
- Practitioner Resilience theory
- How to transfer social justice ideas into resilience practice
- Tools to support the development of your own resilience practice
- Reflection space
- Understand the theory in relation to Practitioner Resilience
- Exposure to theoretical models including the resilience supervision framework that support you to understand your own practice
- Learn social inequalities approach to practitioner resilience, which takes account of the organisation and wider social influences.
- Increase confidence as a result of exposure to tools and ideas that can support your practice
- Increase awareness of self-care strategies in support of your own resilience
To find out more about this course and using a resilience lens, visit www.boingboing.org.uk who developed the Resilience Framework adopted by Blackpool as part of the Resilience Revolution.
This Course has been certified by the CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles and so it can count towards your CPD for the year. .
Please make a note of the course title, code and date - these are needed for the application form.
If you are a parent / carer applying for the HeadStart courses, please simply state 'Parent / Carer' in the Cost Code box, and leave the line manager's section blank.